Offering a diverse additional range of professional services to enhance your operation.
Utilising our team of principal consultants we offer a wide range of expertise to compliment our transformer operations.
Our range of professional services are available to assist the client through the most challenging technical issues.
Polaris Diagnostics & Engineering Ltd has an unrivalled stable of Principal Consultants with a combined 160 years service in electricity generation, transmission, distribution, high voltage contracting, transformer testing and overhead lines. Our Consultants have all held senior technical positions within their respective fields and have been involved in some of the most innovative power projects in the UK, including HVDC, Gas Insulated Transformer (GIT) installation and renewable energy projects. Our team has an extensive operational hands-on experience over a wide range of disciplines and are available for commissions in technical consultancy.
- Expert Witness – Transformer Disputes
- Project Management
- Standby Services up to 400kV – Client Specific
- Technical Training
- Transmission System Operational Management
- Distribution System Operational Management
- Renewable Generation Operational Management
- Forensic Inspections of Failed High Voltage Apparatus
- Power Quality Investigations